Wednesday 5 June 2013

I'm loving all the flowers coming out in my garden. I've only been in my house since February and watching all the beautiful flowers come to life is like a wonderful surprise everyday.
Today I spotted this flower in the corner of my garden but I have no idea what it is.

Any ideas anyone??

I'm also waiting for my hydrangea's to flower so I thought I'd make a card using the hydrangea in the Best of Flowers stamp set while I wait.



The detail on this stamp is fabulous, I'm pretty sure the photo doesn't do it justice.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used
Best of flowers Stamp Set
Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set
Itty Bitty Banners Framelits Dies
Pearl Basic Jewels
Paper Doilies
Gumball Green, Primrose Petals & Whisper White A4 Card Stock
Gumball Green & Primrose Petals Stampin' Write Markers
Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon
VersaMark Pad
White Stampin' Emboss Powder
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
Heat Tool
Aqua Painter 


Esther xx


3 comments:

  1. Greetings! Veгy helρful аdvice in this
    рarticular post! Іt is thе
    little chаngeѕ that produce the most ѕignifiсаnt сhanges.
    Thanks a lοt for shаring!

    Alsо ѵisit mу ωeb blog; gardening

    ReplyDelete
  2. I create a leavе а resρonse each time I eѕpeciallу enjoy a post on
    a website οr if I have ѕomеthing
    to valuablе to сontribute to the conѵersation.
    It iѕ a result of the passion ԁisplayed in
    the article I lοoκed аt. And on thіs artіcle Queen Of Charms

    My web page :: gardening

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Followers