Thursday 29 August 2013

Busy morning!

Wow! I've woken up to a busy morning regarding The World of Stampin' Up! I have some exciting things to share with you all.

The first bit of excitement is in the form of our BRAND NEW seasonal catalogue which launched TODAY! I have sent some copies out but am happy to send more, just ask! In the mean time, you can view the catalogue by clicking on the link to your left.

Next we have a great offer.

Bundle & Save Butterflies


All things 'butterfly' have been a runaway success with crafters and I'm sure you'll fall in love with them too.

Best Of 25 Years

The last bit of news is a new BEST OF stamp set for September. I can't quite pick my favourite of the images and I'm so excited that the Christmas Ornament matches the punch in the seasonal catalogue. The deer is so elegant and I would, of course, add some serious Christmas bling to it! Father Christmas is guaranteed to jolly up any project and the nativity scene will be a sure fire hit with the children.


I think that's enough to spoil you all with for now!

Any questions? Feel free to call, text or email me.

Esther xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers