Friday 6 September 2013

Stampin' Up! Online Ordering is live!

The long awaited online ordering is up and ready to use!


This means you can order any time day or night, at your convenience.  You can find me here http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampwithesther/ or just click the online ordering button which is to the right of this blog.

There's lots to explore and it's super easy to use but if you'd still prefer the personal touch, I'm more than happy to take care of your order for you. If you're local and able to collect it will be worth checking if I'm placing an order as you'll save yourself the P&P.

All you need to do is register and when you're shopping, ensure you're shopping under my website. You'll see my name in the top right corner if you're in the right place!

Orders will be shipped directly to your home from our warehouse.

If you have any questions I'm more than happy to assist.

Happy shopping!


Esther xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers