Wednesday 2 October 2013

October News!

Hello all!

Well, I don't know what it's like where you are, but it's perfect crafting weather here! i.e gloomy & rainy.

Let's cheer things up a little with some Stampin' up! news.

We have a brand new Best of stamp set to enjoy:


So pretty. I think I'd make gift tags out of the for you stamp which co-ordinates with the 1 3/4 circle punch.

Party Time
As we're celebrating our 25th year, it's time to party! So, why not have a Stampin' Up! party? Invite your friends and I'll bring all you need to make a fun Stampin' Up! project.
Would you like to hear the best news?

£25 EXTRA Hostess Credit when your party sales reach £250! That's £65 for you to spend across the catalogues. This is valid for October only so get booking!

There's one more piece of news that I need to hang onto for just a bit longer but it'll be worth checking back in a day or two :)

Esther xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers