Thursday 20 February 2014

A little home decor

I love making home decor items and My Digital Studio (MDS) from Stampin' Up! makes it super easy.

One of the best things about MDS is that once you've designed it and saved it, you can print it out as many times as you like! 



I think the sentiment 'Imagine the possibilities' is perfect for Crafting, especially MDS.

You can enjoy MDS  FREE for 30 days right here or purchase the full version for £13.95. New shapes are added weekly and will compliment your 'real' Stampin' Up! stash beautifully. Why not make a hybrid project which uses real and MDS elements?

For my project I selected the following elements:
Word Play - Imagine Whole
Basic Pearls and Rhinestones
Decorative Label Punch
Autumn Elements - Flower and Flourish 4
You're my sunshine DSP

I bought my frame in Ikea.

Esther xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers