Monday 17 March 2014

2 weeks left!

We are now in our final two weeks of Sale-a-Bration and it has flown by! Can't believe we started off in cold January and we can enjoy the end in lovely March sunshine.

It certainly wasn't this warm last March as I sat shivering in my house whilst we had a new heating system installed!

Anyway, onto the craft :)




I made a quick birthday card using the See Ya Later stamp set which is part of the Sale-a-Bration promotion. You can order this fabulous, all rounder stamp set completely free with any order over £45. I'm also offering FREE P&P (worth £4.95) to any orders £45 and over placed directly through me until 31 March 2014.

The multi colour effect and dots were both achieved by using the Stampin' Write Markers. It's great to have a play so why not see what you can do with them?

Hope you like my project, have a great day!

Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers