Tuesday 1 July 2014

Yay! It's BRAND NEW catalogue day!

The excitement has been building and I've used my demonstrator privileges to pre-order some of the new items from the catalogue but today I finally get to share it with all of you!

You can browse or download the catalogue online or I'll be happy to send you a copy. If you're local then why not come along to my open house catalogue launch on the 12th July? Contact me for details but please RSVP by 2 July.



I can't wait to share a project with you so here goes:




Love that little birdie so much :) The stamp set is from the new Hostess collection. Spend a £150 or better still, get a group of girlfriends round for a party and earn FREE products including this stamp set when your sales total £150 or more.

Enjoy browsing the new catalogue!
Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers