Wednesday 3 December 2014

Weekly deals - 3rd December 2014

Hello all

I have some fabulous weekly deals to share with you all today:


Perfect for all you embossing fans. The Texture embossing machine would make a great Christmas gift for the crafter in your life (or you!) and affordable enough to add an embossing folder or 2. 

The Lucky Stars embossing folder is one of my all time faves and I use it on so many projects.


I think it looks especially beautiful on this Curvy Keepsake box which I made from vellum. The tags come with the Curvy keepsake die which makes it super simple to make a quick and elegant gift. I popped a battery tea light in this one which shows off the vellum and the stars really well.

Other items used were:

Happy stamping!
Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers