Wednesday 1 April 2015

Weekly deals, boxes, ribbons and dies galore!

Hi all

I'm having a busy week but it's a 4 day week! Yay! My children finish school tomorrow and I'm looking forward to some fun with them over the Easter holidays.

But today is all about all of you. I made  a cute little project featuring two of the items in this weeks deals.


The box comes together in no time at all (and no adhesive!) using the Gift Box Punch Board and I really like the size of this box, it's perfect for a little gift. I used the inch chart that's preprinted on the board and it's 1.75x1.75x3.25" and you need a piece of card measuring 8x8". The board also has measurements in metric.
As you can see I stencilled little hearts on each side which gives a great extra level of detail.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Such a great selection of dies! Don't forget to look out for the matching stamps for total coordination.

Click below to enter my online store or contact me to order direct.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampwithesther/

Esther xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive