Monday 24 August 2015

Spot light on Christmas and Sneak Peeks - Week 2

Hi all

Welcome to week 2 of sneak peeks of projects from the Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter catalogue launching on the 1st September.

This week actually features only two items from the new catalogue, everything else is from the annual catalogue. BUT there is one small addition and it is actually the most important part in my opinion :)

This week I've played with the Santa's Gifts stamp set.


You'll find it on page 68 of the annual catalogue


So the embellishment from the Autumn/Winter catalogue is Home for Christmas enamel dots and I used the smallest red one for his nose, which is why I said it was the most important part of the project! The enamel dots come in two sizes in Real Red, Old Olive and white. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with them too!
The other, not so obvious addition is Stampin' Up! BRAND NEW Archival Black Ink. It's without doubt the best black ink I've ever used and it was perfect for stamping my little Rudolph. This is a crafting must have that I would really encourage you to add to your wishlist.

Home for Christmas Enamel Dots item number 140536
Archival Stampin' Pad - Basic Black item number 140931
Available to order from 1 September 2015

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like me to send you a catalogue I'll be happy to do so.

Esther xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers