Wednesday 9 September 2015

Guy Greetings - 'righty tighty, lefty loosy' Stampin' Up!

Hi all

Well who else is having a crazy month of birthdays??  I must admit I didn't get organised with my cardmaking before I went on holiday meaning that I'm playing catch up. Not useful as there have already been 4 birthdays this week and it's only Wednesday!

I thought I'd share one that I made for a male friend of the family because I always find male cards the most difficult to do but Stampin' Up! do come to the rescue with great stamp sets for the men in your life.



I created a background using Gorgeous Grunge and stamped off to produce a lighter image except for the bigger 'splats' as I wanted them to stand out a bit more. The new Black Archival ink was perfect for the tools and the sentiment, giving a lovely sharp impression against the smoky slate. 

Lining up the tools stamp was super easy thanks to them being photopolymer, I could see exactly where I was stamping. 

These would be great to make a few of in advance and add the sentiment inside to suit the occasion if you're a bit more organised than me ;) 

Below is a list of  all you need to make your own and be sure to ask if you have any questions.

Esther xx

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers