Tuesday 9 February 2016

#GDP022 - Be You{tiful} sketch challenge

Hi all

I'm back with another challenge entry! I was a bit late to the party last week so I'm determined to have a more productive week and get creating!

Global Design Project #22 - Sketch challenge


I love this sketch, you can have a lot of fun with it ;)

Here's my interpretation of it:




Gold is so on trend right now but I still like to use it in a subtle way and it goes beautifully with Mint Macaron.

I die cut my first flower shape and scrunched it up in my hand to achieve the look I wanted then stamped and gold embossed the centre. I went over the centre stamped flower and the edges with a gold Wink of Stella pen.

Thanks for stopping by!
Esther xx


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






2 comments:

  1. Sweet and simple. I love this flower - the embossed stem and leaves is wonderful. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's sketch challenge at The Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am playing catch up looking at the Global Design Project entries from last week! This card is beautiful Esther! I love the simple flower offset by the embossed greeting!

    ReplyDelete

Followers