I'm back with a sketch challenge! These are always a joy to take part in and also great to see all the beautiful projects other people come up with too.
Global Design Project #026/ Sketch Challenge
I used the Hello You Thinlits dies for the sentiment which I layered up to create a more 3D effect.
The DSP layer is offset to show the Basic Black underneath.
Here's how to make it:
- Basic Black A4 cut in half length ways (at 10.5cm) and scored at 14.9cm
- Whipser White layer 14.9cm x 9.5cm
- 2 strips of Bohemian DSP 1.5cm x 14.9cm
- Adhere the 2 strips of DSP to Basic Black Card base
- Stamp Flowering Fields in Blackberry Bliss, colour flowers with Delightful Dijon marker and the leaves with Gold Wink of Stella
- Cut 4x Basic Black Hello sentiment and 1x Bohemian DSP using Big Shot
- Adhere layers using Tombo and glue onto stamped layer
- Attach the stamped layer with dimensionals.
Flowering Fields is part of the Sale-A-Bration offering and FREE until the end of the month with a £45 purchase!