Friday 29 April 2016

Friday Update!

Hi all



I have the most up to date retired list for you from Stampin' Up! It's only published on Friday's so wanted to share it with you super quick so that you're not missing out on goodies before they're gone for good.

Retirement PDF

It's £1 postage Friday so place your order direct with me by 8pm tonight and providing you can collect from me you'll enjoy the discounted P&P. BUT I cannot guarantee your item will still be in stock.

If you order online from me using the FREE GIFT code you'll enjoy a little surprise from me in May and your order delivered straight to your door.
Free gift code: MD2KFT46This code will close 1 May, I'll announce the new code in the May Newsletter.


May Class

Here's a little sneak peek for you! If you'd like to be part of the fun please RSVP by 2 May.
Full details under the classes and events tab or go to:


Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers