Wednesday 15 June 2016

Friendship Easel using Stampin' Up!

Hi all

I thought I'd share something a little different today!  I do love making 3D projects, they're always fun to give as gifts or use as home decor.

When I saw the Playful Palette stamp set in the new catalogue I knew it would be perfect for more than just cards.



I bought a mini easel a while back with the typical crafters mind set of 'I'm sure I can do something with that' and this stamp set was just the thing! 


I stamped directly onto the canvas with Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo then added some gold wind of Stella by 'flicking' it onto the project.

The Sentiment and frame were stamped onto Whisper White card and cut out using the fantastic new Layering Squares framelits.


Thanks for stopping by!
Esther xx

You will find all you need to make these projects here online Store
Browse the catalogue: http://bit.ly/annualcatalogue

Use the Free gift code when shopping online and you'll receive a little something from me:)
Stampin' Rewards code: 97NY7ASH






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers