Thursday 28 August 2014

The Autumn/Winter Catalogue is here!

It's a grey and rainy day but I've got a spring in my step because the Autumn/Winter catalogue is launched today!


This is a great catalogue crammed full of great products for a great Winter and Christmas projects and gift giving. See for yourself right here!

How would you like to earn a FREE and EXCLUSIVE stamp set??


So grab some friends, get the drinks and nibbles ready..I'll do the rest. If your party has sales of £200 or more then the stamp set is yours for free plus you'll earn lots more hostess benefits.

You can also request some catalogues from me and simply collect orders from your friends if you prefer not to host a party and lastly if you place an order with me that totals more then £200 I will give you the stamp set for free.

Contact me today and let me know how you would like to earn your FREE stamp set!


Have you browsed the new catalogue and have a wishlist of more then £99?  Then why not join Stampin' Up! We have a super sweet deal but it expires tomorrow - 29 August 2014

Sign up and you can choose £150 of SU goodies from any of our current catalogues plus FREE P&P worth £4.95. Our starter kit will go back to (still amazing!) £130 of products on the 30 August 2014.

Sign up and save here.


Esther xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers