Wednesday 13 August 2014

Weekly deals - 13 August 2014

Hello all,

Last week I proudly announced that I hadn't had to endure any theme parks...today I can't claim that. I'm just back from Legoland with my boys and of course the first stop of the day was pirate falls to make sure we all started the day wet! Anyway, back home now and my teenager is back on the xbox (standard) and my 7 year old is playing with his lego. That gives me just enough time to share this weeks deals with you all.


If you haven't tried our chevron ribbon yet be sure to pop one in your basket, it has a beautiful texture and makes beautiful bows. It's always amazing value at full price but £6.19 for 9.1m is outstanding!

Who's taken advantage of our amazing August Big Shot deal?? Or if you already own one then we have dies and embossing in this weeks deals.

If you haven't seen the Big Shot offer yet, here you go:


To browse the deals and everything else Stampin' Up! just click here.

Esther xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers