Sunday 15 February 2015

Sketch challenge time! Spring is coming....

Hi all

It's time to bring you my offering for this week's challenge again!

Challenge #111 Sketch challenge

It's really simple but it scared me a bit, I'm not too proud to admit that despite my approx 15 years of paper crafting experience! It's not that it's technically difficult, just out of my comfort zone.



This is my interpretation, made from a 5x5" card base.



I've added some elements but it's a great sketch if you're just starting out and have a limited amount of crafting stash.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Esther xx



5 comments:

  1. Pleased you were able to overcome your fear of this sketch and join in at CC&S. Love your colours and the opposite strips down the triangles. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane, I love that paper stack too it's definitely a fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors and patterns you chose are very cheery! I like that you trimmed the triangles with strips from the other designer paper. Thanks for joining us again this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Patricia, the cheery colours help me to forget the rain outside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at CC&S again this week Esther. The colours of your papers all work so well together. Great card! Stef x

    ReplyDelete

Followers