Wednesday 25 February 2015

Thank you treat bag note card and weekly deals

Hi all

Every time a customer orders from me I like to give a little gift or card to show my appreciation and make the recipient feel special.

This is the gift my customers will receive this month


I love the Rose Red and the Typeset background papers are ultra lightweight so feel like they came straight from the pages of a vintage book. And isn't the Mini Treat bag much more fun than an envelope?

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you order from my online store don't forget to choose 'contact' if you choose 'no contact' I can't send you a gift!



Time to check out the Weekly Deals


With 25% off it's a great week to stock up on these ribbons and twine.

Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers