Sunday 29 March 2015

Love life! If you also love free stuff...time is running out!

Hi all

I can't believe we are the final 2 days of Sale-a-Bration! A massive thanks to all of you that have made it so much fun. I hope that you're all enjoying the freebies you've earned so far.

I guess I'm about to show you my final project of Sale-a-Bration 2015 (sob)

I'm featuring the stamp set 'A happy thing' I love feeding the birds in my garden and watching which varieties I can entice in so I've chosen the bird image and 'love life' is a great sentiment.
You can watercolour using Stampin' Up! inkpads and an Aqua painter. Simply squeeze the inkpad while it's closed and you will have enough ink inside the case to use as your pallet.




If you've fallen in love with any Sale-a-Bration item that you haven't ordered yet, please remember they will not be available after Sale-a-Bration. I don't want you to miss out!

You can add a SAB item for every £45 you spend, good times :)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Click the image to shop Sale-a-Bration and more!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive