Wednesday 25 March 2015

Swaps from training day and weekly deals you won't want to miss!

Hi all

I had a fun day on Saturday, training with some of my Stampin' Up! colleagues.  I have lots of new ideas to try out so watch this space!


And as is customary on these occasions, we all made swaps. I received beautiful and clever swaps in return.

Here's mine


Wrapped up they looked like this


I used the envelope punch board to make these in a cute 3x3" size but you can make them using any size you want. And guess what? If you don't already own the envelope punch board, check out the weekly deals below because this week it's on sale! 

First I'll give you all the info you need on supplies for my swap.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Now the yummy Weekly deals folks!


Lots to feast your eyes on, right? I think the Regals DSP has my name on it :) 

Esther xx

Only 6 Days of Sale-a-Bration left
Remember FREE SAB gift with EVERY £45 spend






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive