Monday 1 June 2015

Stampin' Up! Miss you already...

Hi all

This weekend I took part in a challenge to make a card using our favourite retiring Stampin' Up! stamps. This isn't easy as I have many favourites!


I'm not even sure if my Four Feathers Stamp set or Just Sayin' set will make it onto the  BOGOF pile at my catalogue Kick Off Party on Saturday!

The good news is, if you love them too and don't already have them you have until tomorrow to purchase them. Just Sayin' is also reduced in price, yay! After the 2nd June they'll be gone for good...sniff.  

2nd June is pretty special because you can:

  • Order from the current catalogue
  • Order from the retired list
  • Order from the Spring/Summer catalogue
  • Order from the NEW catalogue
I will post the link to the NEW catalogue tomorrow so be sure to check back for that! 


Esther xx

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers