Friday 29 May 2015

Stampin' Up! Tiny treat box sneak peek!

Hi all

The launch of the BRAND NEW Stampin' Up! catalogue is now tantalisingly close! One of the perks of being a demo means I've had my hands on some of the products for a couple of weeks now and I've had a lot of fun playing!

I took one of the Tiny Treat boxes which are fantastic value for money. You get 25 for  £6.25 and they are very sturdy as well as super cute.

In the words of my 8 year old I 'transformed' it using some of the new catalogue items.


I used some NEW Cherry on Top Washi tape to wrap around the box. The flower on top was punched out of NEW Cotton Paper Assortment and I used a bone folder to curl up the petals of the Pansy flower punch, the cotton paper holds it's shape beautifully. The flower is then topped off with NEW Blossom Accents which I've popped a Rhinestone Basic Jewel into for extra bling.

The cute dangling tag is made from Chalk talk framelits, The 'Enjoy' sentiment is from Mini Treat Bag thinlets and tied with Whisper White Baker's Twine.

So not many more sleeps to wait, 2 June to be exact. You can shop online in my store at any time and access the brand new catalogue as soon as it goes live. 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers