I'm really happy that the beautiful Pretty Petal DSP pack is among the selection in the Bonus Deals this week. I used it on one of my class projects last weekend and with paper this pretty you really don't need much more on your project.
For those of you that haven't used Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper (DSP) before every piece is double sided unless it's a speciality paper and listed along side each collection you will see a list of colours that it co-ordinates with. No more pretty but useless paper that doesn't match anything! You'll be able to purchase card, ribbon and accessories to match.
See how pretty that paper is!
To make the card:
- Cut A4 piece of Old Olive card in half lengthways at 10.5cm and score at 14.9cm
- Adhere Calypso Coral piece 8.3cm x 10.8cm to front as shown
- Adhere DSP 7.6cm x 10.1cm
- Cut Old Olive and Very Vanilla circles from Circles Framelits dies on Sizzix Big Shot
- Stamp greeting from Tin of cards stamp set in black
- Glue Old Olive Circle down and layer Very Vanilla circle on top with dimensionals
- Punch 3 Calypso Coral flowers and 3 Old Olive flowers (to be used as petals) from the Petite Petals punch, glue and finish with rhinestones.
and here are the rest of the deals, enjoy!