Monday 6 July 2015

Spread the love!

Hi all

I had the privilege of attending a Stampin' Up! training day yesterday for our team and had a blast as usual!

There was much laughter, some business talk (cake) and of course lots of stamping! As is customary at these events, we all made swaps and I will show you those later in the week. All I can say is, I belong to a VERY talented group of ladies & gents...yes gents!


We made a 'swap' line and had a great time exchanging our creations. I'm the one in the very loud trousers! 3rd from the right.

My swaps proved popular but that may well be because they were attached to cakes :)



And here's what you need to make the toppers...not the cakes ,sadly, I bought those! 

*Sprinkles of life is the Stampin' Up! Ronald McDonald House Charity stamp set of the year, RMHC receive £2 for every stamp set sold. *



Esther xx



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to join fun events like this, choose a starter kit worth £130 for £99 AND get discount on your Stampin' Up! orders then join my friendly team today! 
A ready made business or simply fund your hobby - You choose. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers