Saturday 23 January 2016

Stampin' Up! It's a good day, training fun!

Hi all

I had a great day today at a Stampin' Up! training event yesterday organised by my upline Fiona and Pip for our respective teams.

These events are always super fun because you craft with your buddies and play with all the new things that have come out :)

As some of you already know, it is customary to 'swap' at any SU gathering. This means making a card front or 3d project that you then swap with the other demo's meaning you come home with lots of their swaps which equals lots of ideas and inspiration!

Here's mine





I made no secret of the fact that I loved the Hearth and Home framelits at Christmas and was so happy to see they made another stamp set to match it for the Spring/Summer catalogue. You can get them both at a bundle price too if you haven't already purchased the dies, saving you 15%. 

To me it looks like just the kind of view you want to find outside your window, with the lovely blue sky which I am not seeing outside my window today!

I created the 'sky' and 'grass' by sponging the whisper white card after I had stamped the image. I wanted I mottled look which was easily achieved with the sponging.
I squeezed the Mossy Meadow inkpad (when shut) which gave enough ink in the lid to water colour the tree. Some of the Early Espresso from the tree mixed in with the green but I rather like that as it gives dimension to the image.

I'll be posting pictures of the swaps I received, so be sure to check back for those.



If you have any questions do let me know and if you'd like to be part of the fun, this is a great time to join Stampin' Up!

During Sale-a-Bration you can choose £160 of SU products for only £99 AND receive discounts on your orders AND join in special demonstrator only events. Join during January and receive all the benefits until the end of June!


Esther xx


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers