Sunday 11 January 2015

Free Stampin' Up! goodies!




I've just realised, thanks to a hectic first week back to reality, that this is my first post of 2015!
So Happy New Year to you all :)

Last week I had fun launching the brand new Spring/Summer catalogue and Sale-a-Bration. I held an open house to mark the occasion and I gave away a cute little 'grown up' party bag to all my lovely guests.



These were made with the brand new Mini Treat Bags Thinlits dies, let's just say...I'm in love! If you've ever had a Stampin' Up! parcel delivered to your home then I'm sure you'll recognise the brown paper to be the brown paper used as packing in the boxes. Recycle, re-use!

Look at all the other cool dies you get in the set:


Other items used:
Big Shot 113439
Bermuda Bay sequin trim item 137910
Painted Bloom cotton twine item 137873
Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper item 135315
Whisper White card item 106549
Melon Mambo ink pad item 126948
Cheerful Critters stamp set item 137932
1/4" circle handheld punch item 134364

I did promise FREE GOODIES in the title and this is how.
Sale-a-Bration (SAB) - earn a free item from the SAB brochure for EVERY £45 you spend. Offer valid 6 January-31 March 2015 so lots of opportunity to earn free stuff. 

See the SAB brochure here.

There also great joining and hostess offers so be sure to check them all out here.

I love questions and comments so go ahead!

Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers