Wednesday 28 January 2015

New Lotus Blossom project and Weekly deals

Hello all

Feeling a bit behind this week as my 8 year old was off school on Monday with a cough and cold leaving the routine a bit haywire so I'm pleased that I'm able to get this blog written to tell you all about this weeks deals AND a new project to share on the day I planned to!

I've chosen to feature the beautiful Lotus Blossom stamp set which has proven to be a huge success and is yours for FREE with a £45 spend during Stampin' Up's! Sale-a-Bration. It's a great stamp set for achieving many different looks and really encourages you to play with your inks and techniques.

I created the spots on the background with sponge daubers. It's a 3 step stamp set and I stamped the image in the order given on the packaging but for the final stamp I 'stamped off' meaning I inked the stamp, stamped onto my grid paper then onto my project to give a softer impression.


To create this card you'll need:

Lotus Blossom Stamp Set item 139143 Sale-a-Bration brochure
Whisper White card 106549
Lost Lagoon Card 133686
Lost Lagoon Ink 133644
Lost Lagoon Stitched ribbon 133672
Rhinestones 119246
Sponge Daubers 133773
Stamping Sponges 101610 (to ink edges of punched circle)
Glue Dots 103683 (to adhere ribbon)
1" circle punch 119868

And here are your weekly deals!


See all this and more and shop at your leisure,  24/7 in my online store.

Esther xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers