Saturday 31 January 2015

Colour and Sketch challege

Hi there

One of my 2015 goals is to enter sketch challenges, and I (just about!) managed to get one done in January!

The colours and sketch were not my usual style but that's kind of the point for me and guess what? I liked what I made even though I wouldn't have chosen that combo myself.

I took up the challenge from :

CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge 109

  and it included a sketch AND colour, way to go for my first one!




My entry


I had forgotten how much I love the Mosaic Madness stamps and punch, so glad I inked these up again. The sentiment is from the From my heart stamp set.
All the items can be found in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.

Esther xx



5 comments:

  1. Oh cool - the mosaics stamps look terrific in our challenge sketch and colors! I would not have thought to use them. You've done a fantastic job creating a perfectly gender-neutral card. I'm glad you're pleased with your card - I really like it, too! :) Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches. I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's the way to start off your year of challenges! Love your choices and the way you've interpreted the sketch. Thanks for making CC&S your first for 2015, hope you'll come back again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at CC& S this week Esther. The combination of mosaic stamps and punches makes a great card and well-balanced too. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may not have made such a card without the challenge but this turned out fab! Love your use of the Mosaic stamp set, very CAS too.
    Thanks for joining us at CC&S
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so striking, Esther! I love it! Congratulations on the well-deserved recognition from CAS - Colours and Sketches!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Followers