Tuesday 19 May 2015

My swap from Telford - Mini tic tac box with instructions

Hi all

As promised, here is the swap I made for the Stampin' Up! regional training event I attended at the weekend in Telford.

I made 32 (I think!) which means I received lots in return that I will share in another post.


It all started with an awesome box of mini tic tacs...I love the cuteness! 
There was lots of scoring, snipping and sticking but I eventually ended up with a basket full of little boxes that needed some decoration.




The end result.
TIP I used the Word Window Punch to get the sentiments identical in size and then fishtailed one end.

I used a tutorial by Omellie's Designs, you can see it here
http://omelliesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/mini-mini-tic-tac-box-anleitung-tutorial.html

If you have any questions or the page doesn't translate please let me know.

Esther xx

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers