Monday 18 May 2015

Stampin' Up! regional training - We had a blast!

Hi all

It was a fun filled couple of days starting with a lovely meal in our hotel on Friday then onto the main event on Saturday.

 
Me, Fiona (my upline) and Helen, one of my team waiting for the fun to start!


Helen won the Project Life prize patrol and was a very happy lady indeed! Can't wait to see the layouts she creates with it.


We saw lots of demonstrations using things from the new catalogue and we got the men stamping too! 

The display team worked really hard on all the inspiration for us to drool over.


We had the opportunity to play with new goodies 

and even 'met' the new catalogue :) Chris the Super catalogue is actually Chris from demo support  in Germany and is one of the absolute heroes that help all us demo's with our questions and enquiries.

Fiona made me a fab notebook and pen using some of the brand new dsp, washi and stamps.

and these great gifts from Stampin' Up!



I will be back soon with pictures and info on the swap I made and the swaps I received.

Esther xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers