Sunday 18 October 2015

Colour Challenge using Stampin' Up! products - Hello Autumn

Hi all

There's no denying that Autumn is definitely here. The days are more chilly, the trees are displaying beautiful colours and my flip flops have been swapped for boots!

To confirm all this the colour challenge from CAS Colours & Sketches is most certainly autumnal.
Challenge #146: Colours

I kept my card simple with direct to paper stamping and because I stamped onto Crumbcake card stock, it slightly muted the colours which is what I wanted. The dots image was inked with Pumpkin Pie and stamped off onto scrap before stamping onto the card base.


I sponged the punched flowers with Tangerine Tango which softens the edges. As you can see, I couldn't quite resist adding some bling with rhinestones. :)

Esther xx

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and I love how the colours are muted by your background card. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane, they're lovely colours to work with.

      Delete
  2. I love your botanical take on our colors! The flowers give a hint of dimension, and the rhinestones add just the right amount of sparkle. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paticia, I love to add a bit of sparkle!

      Delete
  3. I love the partial stamping that you get with the leaves. Teamed with the kraft card it gives a very rustic feel. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comments, Stef. X

      Delete
  4. Beautiful use of the colours and i like how they stamp on the dumb cake base. I do like Kinda Eclectic, you can do so much with it. Very CAS, I love it! Thanks for joining us at CC&S
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive