Tuesday 6 October 2015

Mini Treat Bags - If you didn't think it could get any cuter....



Hi all

Stampin' Up! shared the above video on getting even more out of the already fabulous Mini Treat Bag die and I just had to have a play with it!

Here's everything you get in the Treat Bag Set:


So much to play with! Matching stamps are available too.


Parents among you will know that we need a kit to keep little ones amused at the dinner table and I thought this mini version of the treat bag was perfect to hold some crayons! Add a some paper and it might just buy you some extra time to enjoy your family Christmas meal. My kids are not tiny any more and not so easily engrossed in the colouring packs given out by restaurants but they use the crayons to play noughts and crosses or tic-tac-toe if you're on the other side of the pond! 

As you can see my treat bag was scored and folded down as Brandy showed in the video and I rounded my corners off too with the Project Life corner rounder punch.

The Mini Treat Bag die set is already amazing value but it's also on this weeks deals meaning if you order by 10pm tonight you will only pay £27 - a saving of £9!

Esther xx



Here's what you need to create your own:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Weekly Deals ending tonight - 6 October at 10pm

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive