Sunday 11 October 2015

Sketch Challenge using Stampin' Up! products.

Hi all

It's time to show my entry for this week's challenge from CAS Colours & Sketches

It's a sketch challenge and it had me a little afraid! I really wasn't sure what I was going to make but it's amazing how the ideas start flowing once you start pulling out some individual elements.




I cut and scored an A4 piece of Real Red card stock to make a 5x5"card base using my Stampin' Trimmer.

The Mossy Meadow was cut at 4" and Very Vanilla at 3 3/4".

The gold cording actually stays quite 'coiled' when you cut it so it was relatively easy to create that element of the sketch, I just held it in place with a couple of glue dots then the patterned tag was adhered to it with dimensionals.

Below is everything else I used to create this card and please do ask if there's anything I can help with.

Esther xx


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



6 comments:

  1. Fab traditional Christmas card. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very festive take on our sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying to work out whether the music was Christmassy. I'm sure it is as everything coordinates so well together. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week Esther. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stef. Music is classic Christmas or retro just like me :) X

      Delete

Followers

Blog Archive