Friday 9 October 2015

Gift Bag Punch Board by Stampin’ Up! - New Christmas Project


Hi all


I don't know about you but I fall in love ALL the time. With new Stampin' Up! goodies of course! There's always something they bring out and I wonder how I ever managed without it!

The Gift Bag Punch Board is a case in point.






As with all the Punch Boards in the range, it's super easy to use.

Here's my first of many projects made with it.


I went for a more traditional look using the Home for Christmas DSP and a velcro dot closure as I wanted to feature the gold bow made with the Bow Builder Punch. My Paper was cut at 10"x 7"

Adhesive tips:

  • Stick the bow pieces and adhere to the bag with glue dots
  • Stick the bag together with fast fuse (if you haven't used fast fuse before make sure you do a 'tick' or 'check' action at the end of each application.)
  • Adhere circle to banner with dimensionals.


I can imagine so many cute treats being packaged in these bags, from chocolates and candles to jewellery. 

Enjoy!

Esther xx

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


More FREE stuff! Yep, from October 9 - November 9 you can earn an extra 3% in Stampin' Rewards when you host a party with £200+ in sales, a great way to tick items off your wishlist and all whilst partying! 
Contact me to book your party, in your home or mine or you can collect orders by passing a catalogue around friends & family, let me know if you need a catalogue. Of course you can also get the same benefits by placing an order of £200 or more in my online store xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive